Specifically, the need for medical assistants has grown at an exponential rate. At Bramson ORT College, we're proud to offer an exceptional medical assistant program that after completion our students can pursue a career as an Ultrasound Technician, Radiology Technician, Registered Nurse or Physician's Assistant. If any of these professions are of interest of you, see below for some of our program specifics:
- Program Length: 60 credits
- Degree: Medical Assistant Associate Degree
- Campus: Queens or Brooklyn
- Department: Medical and Natural Sciences
- Admissions Requirements: High School Diploma or GED
For more information on our medical assistant program, click here or contact us at (718) 261-5800!