Pages

Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Real Students! Real Success Stories! Bramson ORT College.


The medical industry has been one of the fastest growing industries in the 21st century and it has been reported that the employment of Medical Assistants is expected to grow tremendously as the health service industry expands. Bramson ORT’s Career Services Department assists students with job and internship placement in different medical fields. The small class size, affordable tuition, and community atmosphere allows students to get the hands-on training they need to help them succeed in the “Real World.” Bramson ORT’s educational success is reflected in the many testimonials and student stories such as this one below:

I started my dream at Bramson ORT College!

"My name is Lu. I am 39 years old with two kids and my lovely wife. I chose to pursue my goal last year and enrolled at Bramson ORT College.

I am a Traditional Chinese Acupuncturist. I use acupuncture and massage techniques to help patients with pain and other symptoms. As my father was an Urologist and Surgeon, I always knew there would be better results if patients could receive a combination treatment of western medicine with eastern traditional medicine. My goal is to become a Physician Assistant and Bramson ORT College was the start of my dream. The Medical Assistant Program is an affordable alternative to entering directly into a four-year PA Program. I chose the Medical Assistant Program at Bramson ORT College as it has courses that match the prerequisite courses for the PA Program.

With the help from Bramson ORT’s friendly Admissions Staff and the Financial Aid Department, the enrollment went smoothly. The flexible class schedule suits my need to work and take care of my family. The engaging professors, small class size, and supportive classroom and lab environment make the study efficient and fun.

I finished my internship two weeks ago. The clinic that I interned at hired me upon completion. The doctor was so satisfied with my knowledge and the advanced skills that I acquired at Bramson ORT College. Moreover, I successfully transferred most of the course credits to CUNY York College's Physician Assistant Program.

It is good to have a dream. Don’t stop there, go for it! Believe in yourself and dreams will come true!"

- Lu Hui Q.
Medical Assistant Graduate, 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment