Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit? If you hope to one day to begin and operate your own business, then Bramson ORT College’s Business Management Program is right for you.
Required courses in leadership, communications and human psychology prepare students to enter the business environment and give them the knowledge necessary for advancement to management positions. Advanced courses include advertising, entrepreneurship, sales promotion, marketing, finance and money management, human resource management, organizational behavior, and public relations.
What makes Bramson ORT College's Business Management Program so special? Our program boasts the following features:
- Cutting-edge technology
- Fully equipped labs with computers, updated software, and internet access
- Innovative and engaging teaching methods
- Industry certified instructors
- Tutoring in academic subjects
- Flexible scheduling combining in-class and online courses
- Exciting internships opportunities
- High rate of professional placement
- Job preparation and assistance
Through Bramson ORT College's Business Management Program, students can earn an associate degree in General Business Management (in-class or online), Hospitality Management (in-class or online) and Sales Management. We also offer a Small Business Management certificate and a Business Management diploma.