Thursday, June 19, 2014

Becoming An International Student at Bramson ORT College

Are you interested in studying at Bramson ORT College as an international student?  Our Admissions department will make sure your application process is as smooth as possible, ensuring you will have the opportunity to acquire the skills needed for a successful future! 

Here are a few key points the Bramson ORT College Admissions' team will review with you:
·         In order to legally enter the U.S. as an international student, you must first have:
o   A valid passport
o   A valid I-20 from Bramson ORT College
·         An advisor will assist you with and/or provide:
o   Obtaining your F-1 Visa, which is required to enter the U.S. for the purpose of studying at college
o   Obtaining dependents’ F-2 Visa, which allows them to enter and stay in the U.S. along with their spouse or parent(s)
o   Documents, procedures, and advice regarding Visas
o   Employment advice
o   Travel advice and authorization for re-entering the U.S.
o   Information and advice regarding U. S. health insurance
o   Information on available on relevant scholarships
o   Information on obtaining a Driver's License
·         To maintain your legal status, you must:
o   Be enrolled as a full-time student
o   Maintain a good GPA
o   Not engage in illegal employment
o   Receive written authorization from the international student advisor at least two weeks before you leave the U.S. to ensure you are permitted to re-enter the U.S.
o   Enter the U.S. with a valid passport and F-1 Visa
o   Transfer your I-20 from your previous U.S. Institution to Bramson ORT College before the first day of class
For more information on becoming an International Student at Bramson ORT College, please visit us online at or call us at (718) 261-5800. We’d love to have you on board!

No comments:

Post a Comment