Bramson ORT College
69-30 Austin Street, Forest Hills, Queens NY
(718) 261-5800 / (718) 259-5300
At Bramson ORT College, we offer three distinct accounting programs that are specifically geared towards a career in areas such as banking, business, credit, industry and local, state and federal government. Through our Accounting Associate Degree program, our Bookkeeper Certificate program and our Accounting Diploma program, our students are introduced to the latest technology and information they need to successfully assist professional clients and organizations with all of their accounting needs.
See below for a brief outline of our accounting program specifics:
- 63, 30 or 15 semester credits required.
- Entrance dates available during all three semesters annually.
- Available at our Queens and Brooklyn campus.
- High school diploma or GED required to apply.